Upside Down Postnatal Wash Bottle
A postnatal ergonomic masterpiece!
Made to be used upside down, the angled nozzle delivers a continuous and soft stream of relief to all the right areas! Don't visit the bathroom after birth without it!
- Can be used over the labial, vaginal, perineal, anal areas - wherever is feeling sore, swollen and tender!
- Use during/after urination to take the sting out by diluting the urine.
- The healing of any grazes, tears or stitches is supported by keeping the areas clean.
- Delivers a continuous and gentle flow through the 12 hole nozzle.
- Designed to be used on the toilet or in shower, conveniently reaching those tender areas.
- Also perfect for delivering a healing herbal wash solution.
- Suitable for caesarean mums for post-loo cleaning when mobility is limited and incision is fresh.
Match made in heaven with either the Peri-Heaven Postnatal Herb Bags or the Postnatal Healing Herbs for New Mamas.
READ THE BLOG: Healing the Hot Mess After Birth
May also be used for just a salt water wash.
Holds 500ml. For external use only.
For use with warm or cool water - not hot water.
Hand wash before first use and then after each use with warm soapy water.
Easy to use:
1. Unscrew lid, fill bottle with warm or cool (not hot) herbal wash or water.
2. Screw cap on securely and invert the bottle with one finger on the valve at the
base of the bottle.
3. Position the bottle with the tip facing the desired direction and remove finger
from the valve. Squeeze bottle, repeat as desired.
More like this ...