Upside Down Postnatal Wash Bottle
This is a postnatal (and late pregnancy) ergonomic masterpiece!
Made to be used upside down, that fanny friendly, angled nozzle delivers a continuous and soft stream of soothing relief to all the right areas.
Basically, don't visit the bathroom after baby without it.
- Can be used over the labial vaginal, perineal, anal areas - wherever is feeling sore, swollen and tender!
- Use over the toilet during/after weeing to take the sting out by diluting the urine
- Keeps grazes, tears or stitches clean to support their healing
- Delivers a continuous, gentle flow through the 12 hole nozzle
- Use with plain or salted water, or healing herbal solution (see Pair with)
- Suitable for caesarean mums for post-loo cleaning when mobility is limited and incision is fresh
- Keep and use for cleaning baby's bottom at nappy time
What's in it?
The bottle is empty. Holds 500ml.
How to use
Designed to be used on the toilet or in shower, the nozzle conveniently reaches those tender areas.
For use with warm or cool (not hot) water. For external use only.
Hand wash the bottle before its first use, and rinse with warm soapy water after use.
1. Unscrew lid, fill with a herbal solution, salted warm water or plain water
2. Screw cap on securely, invert the bottle with your finger on the valve at the base of the bottle.
3. Position the bottle with the nozzle's tip facing the desired direction and remove finger from the valve to release the relief! Squeeze bottle for a slightly firmer flow.
Repeat as desired.
READ THE BLOG: Healing the Hot Mess After Birth
More like this ...