Natures Sunshine 5-W Pregnancy Capsules
Due back in stock 27th January
5-W is a herbal combination designed to support women during the final stages of pregnancy.
It's been used for over 20 years worldwide with many midwives proclaiming great success from its potential benefits.
5-W is very difficult to source within Australia!
What is it?
What's in it?
5-W contains proprietary blend of:
Black Cohosh root (Cimicifuga racemosa), Squaw Vine (Mitchella repens), Donq Quai root (Angelica sinensis), Butcher's Broom root (Ruscus aculeatus), Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus)
How to use
5-W is ideally designed for use beginning week 35 of pregnancy.
It comes with specific dosage instructions that start at 35 weeks.
When started at 35 weeks, one bottle of 100 capsules will last up to day one of 40 weeks.
You may purchase another 5-W if there are no signs of readiness for labour, then continue to take it at the 40 week recommended dose.
A second bottle will take you to a little over 42 weeks.
If you are already a little beyond 35 weeks and would still like to use 5W, you can. You'll just need to start at the dose relative to your week of pregnancy. Dosage information is included.
*Please allow enough time for order processing and postage so you can begin the regime at 35 weeks.*
- If you're breastfeeding
- If you're in the first two trimesters of pregnancy
- If you're prone to heavy bleeding
- If you're prone to vasodilative types of headache (due to the Black Cohosh)
- If you suffer from high blood pressure (seek advice)
- If you're on any medications for any problem at all, please check with your healthcare provider if these herbs are compatible
More like this ...