Birth Prep Tonic #1
This Naturopath formulated and traditional blend of parturient herbs helps to support the body in late pregnancy and in preparation for labour.
Suitable from 34 weeks. Used as directed, the bottle will last until 38 weeks.
I have been using these herbal tinctures for their parturient/partus preparator properties within my naturopathic practise over the past 18 years.
Contains: Raspberry Leaf, Squaw Vine, Withania, Cramp Bark, Nettle
Specific dosage regime is included, lasting up to 38 weeks.
Ideally followed by Birth Prep Tonic #2 from 38 weeks to 40 weeks.
This product is also available within the Naturopaths Birth Prep Herbal Tincture Pack.
* Please note, the Birth Prep Tonic #1 is not recommended for pregnant women with the following circumstances:
- You have a history/family history of preterm labour
- You have high blood pressure
- Your pregnancy has been deemed as high risk
- You have a medical condition requiring medication
- You are taking other birth preparation herbs (please check with your health practitioner or get in touch to ask about the compatibility)
More like this ...