Upside Down Postnatal Wash Bottle
This is a postnatal (and late pregnancy) ergonomic masterpiece!
Made to be used upside down, that fanny friendly, angled nozzle delivers a continuous and soft stream of soothing relief to all the right areas.
Basically, don't visit the bathroom after baby without it.
- Can be used over the labial vaginal, perineal, anal areas - wherever is feeling sore, swollen and tender!
- Use over the toilet during/after weeing to take the sting out by diluting the urine
- Keeps grazes, tears or stitches clean to support their healing
- Delivers a continuous, gentle flow through the 12 hole nozzle
- Use with plain or salted water, or healing herbal solution (see Pair with)
- Suitable for caesarean mums for post-loo cleaning when mobility is limited and incision is fresh
- Keep and use for cleaning baby's bottom at nappy time
What's in it?
The bottle is empty.
How to use
For use with warm or cool (not hot) water. For external use only.
Repeat as desired.
READ THE BLOG: Healing the Hot Mess After Birth
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
More like this ...